Saturday, March 31, 2012

And... the after

Isn't it pretty???  And colorful, I love that it has color.


 And here are some fun pictures of the boys that were on the camera, so I figured I'd share :)





 Somebody got ahold of a marker.  I think Caleb is turning into a grinch?


 Ben loves eating anything we do now.  He's not a fan of being fed, but wants to feed himself.  So he usually looks like this at the end of a meal.  He gets lots of baths.

 We went to a party last week and there was a clown making balloon animals.  Everybody requested an animal, until Becca, who asked for a hat.  Isn't this the most awesome hat ever?
 We thought spring was here.  But after about 24 hours it disappeared again.

3 comments:

Cindy Shipley said...

Love your cute kitchen, but not as much as your cute kids ; )

Mags said...

I love how you opened that kitchen up. It's awesome!

Asherbie said...

Yay for you! What a fun kitchen. So excited for you guys.